Wednesday, January 28, 2009

This Weekend...

This weekend we have a double birthday party, one 4 year old and one 1 year old. Yikes!!!
I have to still make three cakes- one "black race car birthday party cake," one "pink and purple teddy bear cake" and one "first time I've had cake smear it all over myself-cake." This will take me probably close to 5 hrs to finish including baking and decorating so I am starting on Thursday so I will not be rushed on Saturday. We have bought soda, chips, plates, napkins- everything but the ice cream that I forgot. So hopefully it will be on sale this weekend in town?? I can't wait- I hope little Beast loves it because I really like the idea of having two parties at the same time. He picked green and yellow streamers and a balloon tablecloth. The importance of him picking out stuff- within reason- means that he will like the idea more, which means we can have one party instead of two {at least for the next couple of years.} We have so many people coming 32+ that feeding that many people 2x within 2 months would get very costly and since Beast always complains if I don't have food at the party- it is going to have to be this way- well at least until we hit the lottery! ;)

See ya later,

No comments:

Post a Comment