Sunday, January 4, 2009

Angel Food

So I don't know if those out there reading this know this or not but...

There is a wonderful program called Angel Food that offers nutritional food at a fraction of the cost. My family and I have been ordering for over a year and it has always been great. It is way cheaper than I could buy at the store- and just as good. I actually just took over the ministry at our church, but we have been involved since the beginning.


SO... If you are interested take a gander of their site at http://www.angelfoodministries.com/ and see if there is a host site near you- Just to let you know orders are due by January 11 here so I would not wait too long to find a site if you want to order for this month. Also- there are no income requirements all you do is order and pay by the deadline and pick up the food later in the month.

1 comment:

  1. I order from angel food almost every month. It is a great way to save money.

    ReplyDelete