Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bible Time

For the next couple of days I will be reading Psalms 103- I have never read this chapter and I want to savor it. My preacher said that it explains 23 blessings and privileges that we as God's children have every day- so I am going to try and find all 23?!?
Also before I go on- everyone please pray for the lady at my church who's husband is very sick- they have two girls and if God does not intervene he could go into eternity- which would be great for him but I know that they would miss him terribly. So please pray. Thanks.

Psalms 103: 1-10
Blessings and privileges

1. forgives all your sins V3
2. heals all your diseases V3
3. redeems your life from the pit V4
4. crowns (which means to wrap you from head to toe) you with love and compassion V4
5. satisfies you desires with good things V5
6. righteousness and justice for all the oppressed V6
7. He is compassionate and gracious to us V8
8. He is slow to anger towards us V8
9. He is abounding in love towards us V8
10. He will not always accuse V9
11. He does not harbor his anger against us forever V9
12. He does not treat us as our sins deserve V10
13. He does not repay us according to our iniquities V10

Well we have found 13 blessings and privileges in only 10 verses- Oh What a Wonderful God we serve!!! More tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment