Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bible Time

Today I read a couple of chapters but I was getting so into the story that I didn't want to stop- plus I read a little later in the morning so I wasn't as tired and I was able to stay focused more.

Esther Chapter 2-4

Chapter 2: This is the explanation of how Esther is related to Mordecai and how she went through 12 months of beauty treatments in order to be presented to the king and how she was the one who was promoted to queen.

Chapter 3: Was about how Haman developed a plan to kill all of the Jews and about how he sneakily presented this to the king and the king accepted the plan.

Chapter 4: This chapter is about how when the Jews found out about the plan the all were in mourning wearing sack cloths and ashes. And about how Mordecai wanted Esther to save the Jews by talking to the king.

Tomorrow we will get to see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment