Thursday, January 22, 2009

Daily Shopping Totals

So our kids are having a big birthday party at the end of January and we were going to buy the supplies out of our food money but I just don't think that will work- I still need to buy a few things this month and our birthday budget I think will exceed what we have left. So Beast and I both put up $40.00 a month towards the kids for diapers, clothes, etc. and I think that is where their birthday supplies will be bought at least most of it.
So onto what I got last night...

Butter $1.88

only one of each is pictured.
3 sugars $5.00- this is a savings over the 10lb I normally buy- I got 5lb more for only $.56 more.
3 oils $6.00 - this is a savings over the gallon I normally buy - I got 16oz more for $.50-1.00 less.
Total $10.96

Total spent last night $12.84

No comments:

Post a Comment