Friday, January 9, 2009

Daily Shopping Totals

OK So who wants to know how much money I saved at Walgreens last night???
20? 30? what about 40?!?!?!?


I got *All Garnier Fructis Brand*
2- 2in1 shampoos
1- condtioner
2- shampoos
5- gels (Beast uses this)
and a .59 Spiderman activity pad {Little Beast was with me and I needed a filler} that was supposed to be marked down to .12 but it wasn't.

So Walgreens had the shampoo for .99 and I had 10 $1 off coupons in 11/9 RP and 1/04 RP and got if for free.
My total was .49 and tax was $2.14 for a total of $2.63 OOP

WWWWWOOOOOOOOOO
-HHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also needed sugar went to Dollar General for this at $1.75


Also Beast FINALLY hung my shelf for all of my stockpile of bathroom stuff. I guess I kinda have a lot- but who can say no to FREE????

Total spent: $4.38
Total left for January: $281.96

No comments:

Post a Comment