Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bible Time

Today I read 2 Samuel 15, which is a continuation of yesterday- just for some reason I was not that into this story this morning as I was yesterday- might be all the rain that has been going on around here. It is good for the rain and I am thankful- but my kiddos might go bonkers at this rate- they hate being cooped up all week- and this is day 2 of no outdoor play :(.

On with the story- so far Abasalom is trying to take the throne from his father David. He has won the hearts of the men of Israel from listening to and caring about their problems. Now David is fleeing from Jerusalem so his men and him do not get put to the sword. That is basically where I am at- more to come tomorrow.

You know I could not fathom something like this happening between Beast and Little Beast. {And yes, I know this story is over 2000 years old.} Although the two of them and now Little Belle, all like to fight over me. If one is with me one or two of the other ones are trying to push the first one off of me. Sometimes its nice to be loved that much and sometimes its annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment