Saturday, January 10, 2009

Daily Shopping Totals

Walgreens trip:

St Ives face wash Reg Price $3.99
St Ives face wash Sale Price $3.00
St Ives face wash My Price $0.00


I just bought 4 bottles of face wash using 4- $2 off coupons and paid $4.84 w/ tax and Walgreens gave me $5 in Register Rewards- which is like ECB from CVS and you can use it on your next purchase to get stuff at no OOP cost. So Walgreens basically paid me .16 cents to shop at their store- can't wait to see what they'll have tomorrow for me to buy.
It was so cool because I checked out with the same lady as I did when I bought the shampoo the other day, she was amazed at each transaction that she wanted to know how I do it. So I gave her my blog address and the couponmom.com website.

BTW- I got the coupons for this trans @ http://southernsavers.com/2009/01/free-st-ives-at-walgreens/ But it will only work till today, Saturday.

Total Spent: $4.84 with $5.00 in RR back
January Total Left: $257.12

No comments:

Post a Comment