Monday, January 5, 2009

Bible Time

Well its time for Bible Story Time as I tell my little ones. This morning my day started at 6:30 a.m.- this is very early for me but I have a new daycare child starting. SO... I decided to get in some personal bible reading {we read the bible {or stories from it} 1-2 times a day to the daycare and Little Beast at night.}

I opened my bible and the Lord led me to Ezekiel 24- I have read this chapter before but I read it again. When the chapter gets to Ezekiel's wife dying and him told not to mourn, it made me think of what I would do if Beast died- I tell him that I get to go first or atleast at the same time- but that is really up to the Lord. However, I know the only way I will be able to get through his death would be to rely on the Lord, and hopefully {not that I ever want him to die} if he does have to go I hope my children will still be little and dependent on me so that I will have a reason to get up and out of bed each day.


But enough with the depressing talk of death- we all know that it will happen- but I'd like it to happen a long, long, long time from now.


Now it is time to go Menu Plan so I can post about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment