Friday, January 16, 2009

Daily Shopping Totals

Well I am a couple days late on posting this so I will combine Wed and Thurs purchases.

Wed at Grocery Store...


7 pkgs of Bar-S hotdogs for daycare = $4.97


Thurs at Walmart...


1 box of wipes = $7.50
1 3-pk flushable wipes = $3.67
1 spray bottle = $.97
Sugar 10 lbs = $4.12
2 pks candy canes = $.20
Chayenne pepper = $.50
Cumin powder = $2.62
Total = $20.45 after tax

Total Spent: $25.42
Total Left for January: $162.70

Also last night we went to Kmart thinking that they were doubling coupons- Long story short the store said they weren't doubling coupons only some were so they had to unring $70.81 worth of stuff b/c I wasn't paying those kinda prices when I could go to walmart for much cheaper. But I found a Kmart who will double coupons so me and Little Beast and Little Belle are headed there tonight when I get off work. It's a bit of a drive but... My sister is going to go shopping with us.
Total price at Kmart = $70.81
Total Coupons = $38.10
Total supposed to pay = $32.71 OOP
We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment