Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bible Time

Well here is another addition of Bible Story Time.

Today I wanted to read about love- so 1 Corinthians 13 was were I was at. The Beast and I have been having a few problems this week about a certain major purchase he wants to make and I don't agree with- we both have been praying {me more like begging with God} to help us find a common ground that would give both of us what we want. So for the first time since before we were married we will have seperate accounts paying for our own vehicles and splitting all the rest of the bills 50/50. Hopefully this will not lead to divorce. My experience with divorce of my parents was because of something very similar- but Beast says this will work and he is super-excited because now HE can take his family out to eat without HIS WIFE saying we don't have the money- because it will be HIS money. So you can see why I needed to read about love this morning- because I am praying ours does not go down the toilet.


No comments:

Post a Comment