Friday, January 2, 2009

Intro to Us


Belle Beast



Little Beast Little Belle

A first introduction to our little family of four. I am Belle. I am married to the Beast. We have two children little Beast is our oldest and little Belle is our youngest. My obsession with Beauty and the Beast began many, many years ago. The Beast and I have been married for 4.5 years and were high school sweet hearts. We strive to serve God more and more everyday. We were blessed with our son soon after we were married and our daughter three years later. I run a in-home daycare with 4+ children other than my own two and am slowly increasing. Beast loves semi-trucks and wants to go back on the road soon. Little Beast should be old enough to start sports pretty soon but for right now loves any thing with a motor. Little Belle is just about to start walking in the next 2-3 months- I can't wait. She is our last (probably) so I want to savor the little things that keep her little but I also want to see her grow...

Oh well can't have everything- but I sure feel blessed with what God has given me.











2 comments:

  1. Hello Belle!
    I found your site because my blogger page says you are a 'follower' of my site. I have never had anyone be a 'follower' before! How cool. :)
    Anyway, I just wanted to leave you a comment & tell you hello. I have an in home daycare also. I have 5 full time daycare kids. My dh & I have been married for 23 years. We have a dd that will turn 18 next week & a son that will turn 6 next week! We homeschool & our dd is a senior this year & our son is in K.!

    We have another thing in common & that is that we go by a strict grocery budget. I usually shop once a month, but I break it down into 2 trips. One trip for all of our "non food" items like: laundry stuff, bathroom stuff, all cleaning stuff. The next trip (usually a few days later) I get all of our food items for the whole month. Which means I plan out a month worth of meals at a time.
    Another thing we have in common is a desire to serve God & have a relationship with Him.
    One thing that I do is that I read my Bible every day. I like to do devotionals too, but I have made it a habbit to read at least 4 chapters a day in my Bible. That keeps me in His Word every day. :)
    It's sure nice to meet you, Belle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really nice to meet you as well- and it is so cool that you run a daycare as well. I look forward to talking to you more. ;)

    ReplyDelete