Monday, February 2, 2009

It's Party Time!!

The Double Birthday party was awesome. I will definitely be doing that for the next couple of years. I did get a little grouchy from the stress of having everything to do. And I had to turn around 3 times on the way to the park to get stuff we had forgotten. But the cakes turned out beautifully and it really was easier and cheaper to do that once a year instead of two times in two months. AND-- I didn't have a party 3 days before Christmas like last year. PLUS-- this way my mom can come down from GA {she couldn't do this if we had them separate and two months apart...} So all in all it was really a good party.

This is Little Beast's "Black Race Car Birthday Party Cake..."

This is Little Belle's "Pink and Purple Teddy Bear Cake..."

Talk to you soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment