Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bible Time

Today I read 2 Timothy Chapter 3: This chapter is from Paul and he is speaking to the church at Timothy, the last of this chapter explains that the Bible is God's living word, it is "God- breathed" and is used for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness. If we look at the Bible as the final authority and turn to it to make decisions and rely on God to help us make wise choices we can grow closer to him. Having these daily devotionals with God {and you} can help us to grow closer to him, to seek his face. My major downfall is not reading my bible, but is praying for guidance at the beginning of my day and throughout as well. I long to be closer to God and reading and praying are two things that we are commanded to do in order to have fellowship with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment