Friday, February 20, 2009

Bible Time

Tonight was the last night of the revival at our church- and boy has it been wonderful. Wayne Nelson was a wonderful speaker. Praise to God in the highest- our church gave Wayne and Hattie a love offering of $2800.00 and we didn't even beg. Pastor Lonnie just said to give what God led you to give and that was what it was. I know that money will be used to minister to others and for God to be glorified.

Tonight we read the passage Colossians 3:23 "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men." A few weeks ago I happened to accept a position in our children's church to help out because the regular teacher was hurt... Well I hate to admit it but I must be truthful... I have not been working at it with all my heart. I was more just doing it to get it done. I asked God tonight to please help me to work to please him... So with His help I will be able to teach this class and please Him doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment