Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bible Time

Well today I am a little late on my posting- I woke up late this morning and when that happens the daycare kids make it very hard for me to steal a few minutes to read and post...

Last night at revival the passage "Be ye angry and sin not..." was brought up from Ephesians 4:26. This passage really spoke to my heart. God has been dealing with me and my sin from anger... From everything to calling bad names, to yelling at my kids and other various ways to sin from anger. Anger is not a sin we are expected to get angry when things happen that we do not agree with, however when we act upon that anger it is a sin and I have very little patience when I get angry so I sin a lot from anger. If I can begin to remember to think before I act and to ask God to take the anger from me- I can begin to learn not to sin in this area of my life. So those of you who love God... please pray for me to not sin from anger. It would be a real encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment