Friday, February 13, 2009

Bible Time

Last night we went over to a friend's house and were going to order dinner. Charity and Beast are wanting to add peppers and onions to the pizza while Kiale and I are grossing out with having to share a bed with someone {our respective mates} that ate that stuff. Then Charity, Beast, and I all bust out laughing b/c my post from yesterday was to the T! We are all paired oppositely- but we wouldn't have it any other way.

Today I will be on pins and needles- My mother had spinal surgery on Wednesday which went good- but now they can't get her heart rate under 120/ bpm. So every time the phone rings I am freaking out thinking something might happen to her. I pray that the cat scan and everything comes back clean and they can get her heart beat under control.

Today I am reminded of the story {well so many stories} of when Jesus healed the sick and raised the dead. Today I read Psalm 23 {I got this passage out of the index under "when you are sick"} I was not aware that this is the verse everyone quotes on death beds, but anyways. I have talked to my mother before about her salvation and she told me that she was saved... so if this is her time to go I know the Lord knows what he is doing... I don't know how the rest of us will cope but she will "dwell in the house of the Lord forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment