Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm Back

Well I think we may of gotten all of the kinks worked out of our computer now. It didn't take as long as I thought it would and it helped to prove to me that I can live without a computer- it is just very inconvenient. When you go to make something- and need a recipe- but OOPS- you don't have a computer- can't get the recipe- can't make the food. But- I can make it... I am not going to bore you with everything we bought in our grocery budget for February but I will say that we ended up with about $57.00 leftover which I used to buy various things including lunch on Sunday. We also just got a new baby in my daycare and I am providing all formula which is very pricey$$. So I have not decided if I will be separating the baby stuff from our budget, keeping our budget how it is and making due, or increasing the budget from $300 to $350 to accommodate the baby stuff.
But when I know you'll know. Till then talk to you soon...
Belle

2 comments:

  1. Why are You providing the formula?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Formula is required to be provided through the food program.

    ReplyDelete