Friday, March 13, 2009

Bible Time

Today I read chapter 6 of Daniel- The Lion's Den! Little Beast loves this story {well the cartoon version of this story} because God shut the lions mouths. To read this story as an adult and to perceive it as an adult makes you sit in wonder and awe at God's awesome ability to shut the lions mouths. It also makes me realize how I do not completely trust God at all times like I should. Daniel is being put into a lion den and is still praising God and I worry about everything. And normally I say that I just stress a lot over everything and it is just how I am but actually it is a sin that I need to ask God to help me with. I will probably always struggle with this sin, but if I realize it is a sin and ask forgiveness at least I can start to deal with it and move past it.

BELLE

No comments:

Post a Comment