Monday, March 9, 2009

Bible Time

Continuing in Daniel, I read Chapter 2 today of how Daniel asks God to reveal the dream to him so that he can interpret it to the king and save his and his friend's lives. It is so amazing and awesome that God who created everything including the sun would care about each and every one of us. Yesterday in my Sunday school class I asked my pre-k's how to we thank God and for what. One little girl said "When we get a boo-boo we thank God for making it better." To know that a 5 year old would thank God for healing a boo-boo and most of us don't thank him at all it makes you sorry for taking everything we have for granted. So Thank you God for everything you have given me especially my husband and children and Lord, please help me to carry out your will in my life today and everyday and also Thank you for the sun. Without it or rather without You life would not be possible.

BELLE

No comments:

Post a Comment