Friday, March 6, 2009

Bible Time

Today I read Daniel Ch. 1- I think I will stick in the book of Daniel for a while- but God has the control, truly {Plus if it weren't for Him I wouldn't read the Bible to begin with...}
Ch.1 was basically about how Daniel and his 3 friends were taken {God allowed it} by the Babylonians to live in the kings palace and how they asked the guard to only let the eat vegetables and water, b/c they did not want to defile themselves with the king's food. The guard said ok {God made him} and the 4 men looked better after 10 days of just vegetables and water than the men eating the king's food {God made that happen too}.

Do you ever have a day when you just want to thank God for everything... My life, My family, everything because without fresh mercy and fresh grace everyday we wouldn't of even of woke up today- the mere thought of even blood pumping through our veins today {God controls that too} makes you want to Praise the Lord God Almighty. Praise God!!

Belle

1 comment: