Friday, August 21, 2009

Inventory

Yesterday my SIL and I took all the food out of hiding and reorganized- here are the pictures of it sprawled out in my daycare & dining room. This is an area of approximately 12 foot wide by 26 foot long. (There was still food in the kitchen, too.) By the way, she is awesome in stuffing things and I have a lot more room now. That means more shopping!!


This is from my front door towards the back...



and this is from my back door toward the front.

And all of this is stockpiling from only $300.00/ month including toiletries (not pictured) and feeding a family of 4 plus a daycare.

BELLE

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! Hooray for stockpiling! I just headed to Sams to pick up some items I needed to restock, or start stocking. Do you have a method to your stockpiling? I am always looking for new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to come back and post on line...PLEASE

    ReplyDelete