Friday, July 24, 2009

Bible Time

Jeremiah 9 and 10

At the end of Jeremiah chapter 10, Jeremiah says a prayer that God will deal with him justly and not in anger, it is a wonderful peace of mind that God does deal with us justly and out of love. If God our Father did not love us he would not discipline us when we are unruly. And even though little Beast sings "Mama's gonna spank me, Daddy's gonna spank me..." If I did not love him and want him to learn right from wrong and bad from good I would not discipline him and teach him. But I do love him with all my heart and I will tear his tail up if the situation calls for it. However, there are times that do not require physical punishment, like this morning when he spilled a bowl of cereal all over the kitchen, even though he was goofing around and should know better than to do that, I can not spank him or yell at him because it was nothing more than him being a child.

BELLE

No comments:

Post a Comment