Monday, July 6, 2009

Bible Time

Sometimes when you step out of the will of God he whispers like a mouse and says "That's not what I want you to do..." Then after a while of whispering if that doesn't work he usually uses someone {occasionaly himself} to roar like a lion and tell you that you are not doing what God wants you to do... Sometimes you justify it by saying "It's not that bad" or "I don't have time" or "Here I will do this instead" But most times you need to just say "yes" and step back into the will of God... so here goes...

1 Samuel 27

This chapter gives an overview of David's life in Gath and how Achish thought that David had become odious to the Israelites and David would forever be his servant... I wonder what he thought when David became King?

2 comments:

  1. okay, I don't get it. What are you talking about exactly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basically- God has been gently chastising me for not reading my Bible each day and I kept pushing it off then it finally got to me and now I am trying to step back into the will of God in this area of my life...

    ReplyDelete