Monday, July 13, 2009

Bible Time

Jeremiah 1

This is the call of Jeremiah- God is calling him to warn Jerusalem that he is going to pour out disaster upon them from the North for worshipping idols. He has commanded Jeremiah to not be afraid because He will be with him and keep him safe.


On another note, and I would love any feedback...

Yesterday, I was approached by my Pastor and he asked me if I would like to take over and be the Nursery Coordinator? I would be responsible for making sure people are in there, making sure the rules are being followed, as well as being responsible for any renovations or other stuff to be done in the Nursery. I would actually be part of the "Staff" which means I would probably need to attend staff meetings as possible and would be paid a small amount of money (300-450/month). He asked because he wants someone who knows about the DCF rules and regulations and since I run a daycare I know about them. The paying amount would actually be good since Beast is probably going back to driving and if he does and makes enough for us to live on I will probably shut down the daycare to homeschool full time... So the money would provide me with a small income?? What should I do- it will be a lot of work but if I shut down the daycare I will be looking for something to do with kids.

BELLE

No comments:

Post a Comment