Monday, June 15, 2009

This week has been really hectic my SIL and I went double couponing twice and other shopping as well. I had a CPR/FA class all day on Saturday then church and a birthday party on Sunday then Beast and my dad put in our new window unit on Sunday during church {our regular AC can't compete with this heat} However, the house stayed a cool 76 degrees all day yesterday.

I actually may be losing a daycare child today and it isn't my fault or the mom's fault it is just the people who pay for his child care may stop doing so? We should know later today for sure.

We bought a 15x4 ft pool put it up and everything and now we have to drain it- it is too uneven to risk leaving it up all summer. But we will be putting it right back up after we make it level. We have been in it twice and it is absolutely wonderful- we will be in it a lot this year because it is so hot!!!!

My SIL and I have also decided to start donating some of our extra stock and freebies to different people who need it. We just donated 4 boxes of stuff to my best friend because they are struggling right now and they really needed it. I think our next donation will go to the local Battered Women's Shelter. That should be in a month or so. It is a great way to help others through our couponing and to worship the Lord through it as well.

I have to decide if I am going to order Angel Food today- I did not order last month and can't decide if I should this month- we have a lot of food and I am trying to decide if I need it or if I can wait another month- I really need to clean out my freezer so that I know if I have enough food to get through about 40 days till the end of July.

I also have not washed laundry in like more than a week so I think that is what I will be doing today along with some other cleaning throughout the house? Maybe {Maybe Not}

Also come to find out the awesome Kraft coupons are back- my SIL and I got some awesome deals with these coupons. So it is awesome that we get to do it again.

Publix is going to start being one of our new stores to shop at I've been there twice this week for some great deals. First was for 8 Breyers YoCrunch at BOGO for .80 and I had (2) .50/4 Q so I got 8 yogurts for $2.20 that is only .275/ yogurt which is a lot cheaper than the 2lb tub from Walmart that is $1.98 the second time I went to Publix I did the yogurt again and I got 2 packs of Sandies cookies for .99 each after sales and coupons.

All in all last week was pretty good- got lots of shopping done, got new stuff, helped a friend and didn't do a lot of housework ;)

BELLE

No comments:

Post a Comment