Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day to all that are out there!!

Today I spent Mother's Day with my little Beast and my little Belle out at the flea market- I got 2 new reverware copper bottom pots- 2 qt and 1 qt for $20.00 and a 3- drawer cart for $5.00 not too bad... I have spent the last hour trying to decide and research a pool for the four of us. It needs to be affordable and fun for all of us. I am looking at a $299 15ft x 48 in deep pool. It is supposed to come with everything it needs except the chemicals- so it isn't that bad of a price- if I fill it up to 46" it will give me 20" of height above the pool level- little Beast and little Belle will be under that height and Beast will be 28" above the water. Obviously we can't dive or anything but living in FL without a pool has gone on long enough- it is early May and already over 90+ degrees outside- the daycare cannot use it but we could and they have a sprinler toy for them.

BELLE

No comments:

Post a Comment