Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bible Time and 100th Post

Yea! This is my 100th post. I used to think that blogging was dumb- but then I started looking for ways to save money in our household by looking at others' blogs. Then a friend helped me start my own my 2 goals for a blog were 1. Share the gospel. And 2. keep our family in check on our new grocery budget by reporting to everyone on my blog. And so far since January- Now I have kept us at $300.00 or less each month which is really helping our overall budget.

Now on to Bible Time: Samuel 9:

In Samuel chapter 9 the Lord tells Samuel that Saul will come to him looking for donkey that he lost and cannot find- the Lord told Samuel when Saul comes that will be the man to rule and govern over Israel although Saul does not see himself as worthy to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment