Friday, January 16, 2009

Bible Time

Today I read the rest of 2 Samuel 19.

Today King David was brought back into Jerusalem and basically the chapter had a lot of people come out to meet and greet him. It was not too exciting just what people said to him and what he said back. The thing that I found kind of funny was that the people said that they wanted to bring back King David after Absalom was killed- as if well our new king that we appointed is dead so we might as well bring back the other one... Like they didn't really care.

I know last night I got very fleshly at the store when they were not doing what I thought they should do because that is what the ad said... I had to apologize to all the personnel later because it was the ad's fault not there's and I should not of gotten upset- but I make a LOT of mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment